Worley Parsons designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex infrastructure assets across a range of markets and is structured around four business units.
The engineering and project delivery operations is managed through three geographic business units: Americas; Northern Europe & Commonwealth of Independent States; Africa, Middle East, Asia & Southern Europe. The Global Power Group, the power equipemtn business operates across all geographies.
Some facts about Worley Parsons:
- 40,000 exceptionally talented people throughout our global operations;
- 150+ years of history, operating in over 50 countries;
- We serve the oil & gas, clean energy, environment & infrastructure and mining markets;
- We offer consultancy, engineering, project management, operations and construction services, project delivery and specialised power equipment services to our customers worldwide;
- Our customers, in both the private and public sectors, are among the world's biggest and best in their fields - BP, Shell, BR Petrobras; KNPC, Ontario Power Generation, GDF Suez, Sempra, ExxonMobil, Dow, Ineos Bio, EDF, US Department of Homeland Security, Hyundai, Ministry of Transportation, Rio Tinto, Northumbrian Water, Codelco, Chevron, K+S, Saudi Aramco, Petronas, Permex, Marubeni Corporation, Duke Energy to name but a few;
- We are proud of our core values: delivering on promises, developing full potential and doing the right thing;
- We are driven by delivering value to our shareholders, providing safe and sustainable project solutions for our customers, developing the full potential of our people and contributing to the communities we work in;
- Our business is structured to best serve our global customers across multiple sectors;
- Our shares are traded on both the London Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange, where the company is listed in the Oil Equipment and Services Sector
Altens Farm Road,
AB12 3LB Telephone: +44 1224 291000
Fax: +44 1224 291001
Continue browsing members list >>