Wood Group PSN Ltd
Wood Group PSN is an independent, international energy services organisation employing 7,000 people worldwide, and operating from bases in over 20 countries. A wholly owned subsidiary, Wood Group PSN provides engineering and operations support expertise to the Oil & Gas industry, offshore and onshore.
WGE has earned particular recognition for its approach towards best value practice for new developments, for step-out and satellite developments, and for brownfield modification projects.
A key strength of the company is the operations, maintenance, logistics, asset management, production enhancement and extension of economic field life. Wood Group PSN has been at the forefront of performance driven contracting and consulting since the early 1990's. The techniques and processes developed and proven over this period ensure the effective alignment and delivery of our customers key business objectives (typically safety, health, environment, quality, cost, schedule, constructability, operability, reliability and maintainability).
Wood Group's skills and experience embrace all aspects of oil and gas production facilities, including:-
- feasibility, conceptual and front-end engineering of topsides and subsea production facilities and pipelines.
- detailed engineering, procurement and construction, offshore, onshore and subsea project and construction management.
- commissioning and early production.
- production and process operations.
- maintenance - management, strategy review and implementation.
- production enhancement and field life extension services.
- brownfield projects (modifications, debottlenecks, conversions etc.).
- step-out and satellite developments.
- decommissioning - studies and project management.
Wood Group PSN - a market leader both in the North Sea and internationally.15 Justice Mill Lane
AB11 6EQ Telephone: +44 1224 777777
Fax: +44 1224 777130
Continue browsing members list >>